Wow, this is a cool place to spend a night. This family sleepover at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery is an overnight event for families with children aged 7 to 11 years. Fun evening activities include hands-on art workshops, gallery-based adventures like treasure hunts and bedtime storytelling. When its time for sleeping, camp down in the beautiful Great Hall under the Ceiling of Stars.
The cost is £35 per person and includes a midnight snack and a hot breakfast. A maximum of 6 children for every adult.
The next sleepover is Saturday 20 July 2013.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night