This Scotland holiday based near Inverness is perfect for families with children aged 4 years and over who are looking for an experience that combines nature, wildlife watching and conservation in a fun and engaging way.
Typically you will get to play nature based games which enhance environmental understanding, create nature-art, learn to set-up cameras to watch wildlife remotely, spend a day with ‘tracker Dan’ looking for clues and learn about seals and dolphins including boat trips to spot seals, seabirds and possibly dolphins. In addition, parents can take some time out to relax with afternoon tea, a massage or other treatment additional cost) or simply walking in beautiful gardens.
A 4 night holiday will cost £450 (adults), £350 (child) and a 6 night holiday will cost £675 (adult) and £525 (child) at Newbold House – prices inclusive of accommodation, activities and most meals. A 7 night holiday in a self-catering lodge costs £675 (adult) and £525 (child). Your base is Forres, 25 miles from Inverness, Scotland.
Special offer: Wild at Heart is currently offering £50 off per family of 2-4 people and £100 off for families of 5+ who book this May half term.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night