Based in Brockenhurst in the New Forest this trip is perfect for families who are looking for a self guided cycling break that offers safe off road and gentle cycling with no hills. All routes lead to and from Brockenhurst through heathland and woodland and there are plenty of country pubs to stop off along the way.
Adult prices from £140 per person. Accommodation is at a welcoming, family friendly B&B for 2 nights with 2 days of biking with emergency back up. Bike hire is an additional charge: adult bike hire £40; child £14; child tag-along £14, child trailer £14 and baby/child seat £6. This family cycling holiday is recommended for children aged 6 years and over. Choose a date that suits you.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night