If you are finding it hard to choose your France campsite for your holiday this year then how about booking a stay at Siblu’s Domaine de Kerlann campsite and benefit from a weeks free bike hire plus free linen. The free bike hire is for two adults and two children. Non-riders can replace the free bike hire with either a pampering massage session lasting 15 to 20 minutes or a sports pack containing an introduction to archery session, a round of mini golf for four people and one hour of tennis.
Bookings must be made by the 31 May 2013 using the PLEGER offer code. This offer excludes holidays taken in the two week period from 17 August.
Domaine de Kerlann is a Siblu holiday village in southern Brittany and is close to several stunning beaches. Facilities include indoor and outdoor pools, a large splashzone, five outdoor playgrounds and free football tournaments.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night