Glamp in true style at East Thorne a yurt based camping experience set in the beauty of the Cornish countryside. Here you will find 10 luxury sustainable sourced Mongolian yurts complete with handmade beds, log burning stoves, individual undercover cooking areas, stylish bathroom area and roaring camp fires. For kids there is an adventure playground, games room and plenty of space for simply burning off energy.
East Thorne is situated near the seaside resort of Bude which was recently voted the 7th best beach destination in the UK by TripAdvisor. East Thorne is currently offering a free surf lesson for 2 with all 3 night weekend Yurt breaks through June. Quote ‘Hang Ten’ on booking.
From £360 for a 3 night weekend break in June 2013; full week and mid-week packages also available. Four luxurious cottages are also available. If you are glamping with young children then high chairs and cot beds can be provided.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night