This is one of those family holidays that makes me want to pack my bags and go today. This outdoor wildlife adventure is perfect for families that want an exceptional and exclusive wildlife experience but at a fraction of the price. It’s great value as there’s an element of “roughing it” staying in small basic adventure camps. The experience incorporates walks with Maasai warriors, opportunities for night game drives and high quality 4×4 game viewing escorted by top class guides in exclusive wildlife conservancies away from the tourist minibuses.
Adult prices from £1,470 excluding international flights and £2,070 including flights from the UK. Discounted price for children under 12 (please check). The price includes 1 night in a luxury tented camp in Nairobi National Park, 6 nights in wilderness adventure camps, light aircraft charter flights, conservation and park fees and 7 breakfasts/lunches/dinners. Recommended for children aged 10 and over.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night