This cool campsite in Kent is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Bedgebury Camping is perfect for families with plenty of open space, woodlands and a small stream to keep children amused for hours on end. Opening for only 28 days during the summer months this site is also perfect for exploring Bedgebury Forest with its cycling, walking and riding opportunities plus adventure play and Go Ape.
At Bedgebury Camping simply there are several fields for choosing your pitch, campfires are allowed and there is a wonderful shop on site where you can buy marshmallows for toasting, yummy cakes, local produce and even glowsticks. On Saturday evenings you can stroll to the communal tepee to indulge in local catering which could be fish & chips followed by waffles & ice cream with free live music. Every Saturday and Sunday bushcraft sesssions run for both children and adults.
Campers with tents and campervans only. Prices are per person – from £8 per night adult and from £4 per night per child over three years of age. £5 vehicle charge. Pets are £3 per night.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night