Camber Sands is a great place for a family holiday with its beautiful stretch of sand beach backed by sand dunes. Historic Rye is also on your doorstep with its cobbled streets, Tudor and Georgian architecture and tea rooms. Should you want to venture further afield then there are castles, gardens, abbeys and animal parks to visit.
Windbreak is an attic style apartment sleeping 4 close to the beach at Camber. Not only is it family friendly but also dog friendly and there’s a small outside seating area to be enjoyed. The apartment comes equipped with a travel cot and high chair. There is a secure garage filled with a large amount of beach games and toys as well as Wi-Fi internet connection, two iPOd docking stations, a Nintendo Game Cube and a selection of films and games when the children have run out of steam and need some downtime.
This Camber Sands child friendly accommodation costs £655 arriving 24 August for 7 nights.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night