I-escape has a special offer on this charming, bijou B & B located in Maroni, a quaint coastal village in Cyprus. Stay in June and you will receive £10 off the room price per night. With just two guest bedrooms (one double and one twin) you can be guaranteed a relaxing and homely stay. There is a pool and terrace and a shared kitchenette with free hot drinks and fridge, plus games and books to borrow.
There is a Camel Park with camel rides nearby; for water fun there is Fassouri Watermania near Limassol with its slides and wave pools; Santa Marina Retreat with its sky trail and horse rides and Paliasto Amusement Park in Ayia Napa. The Troodo Mountains are drivable with hiking and mountain biking opportunities.
During June a double room is now £90 for a double room, £80 for single occupancy at this family friendly Cyprus bed and breakfast. A child’s bed or cot can be squeezed in to the twin room for a couple with 1 small child; for a family of four you would be better off booking both the bedrooms.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night