Forest Holidays are currently offering 20% off luxury cabin prices during the months of June, July and August. Set in 8 idyllic locations across England and Scotland Forest Holidays are all about families spending quality time together, learning and playing in the great outdoors. To encourage this Forest Holidays have identified 20 fun family activities to enjoy during your stay. Of the 20 activities my favourites have to be:
- enjoy a guided ranger activity and learn how to spot an animal
- lounge in your own private hot tub and star gaze
- spot nocturnal animals on a guided night vision walk
- enjoy a cosy cabin with movies on demand whatever the weather
- ‘big tree climbing’ at Blackwood Forest
The best price for a family of four arriving the 2 August for a long weekend break at Cropton Yorkshire is £356.80. Pet friendly too. In late June the price is as low as £297.60 for a 3 night break. Prices shown are with the discount included.
Locations include Strathyre and Argyll in Scotland, Keldy and Cropton in Yorkshire, The Forest of Dean, Sherwood Forest and the brand new Blackwood Forest in Hampshire.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night