Mark Warner has huge savings on its holidays this July. Recently voted ‘winner’ of the Family Tour Operator in the Sunday Times Travel Magazine, Mark Warner Resorts are extremely family friendly so why not beat the school holiday crowds and book an early summer holiday to Greece.
Seven nights half board accommodation, departing Manchester on 3 July at Lakitira Beach Resort is now £675 pp (saving £650 pp). Perfectly positioned on the southern coast of Kos, just a short distance from Kos town itself. This is one of Mark Warner’s larger resorts with excellent watersports, top quality tennis as well as mountain biking. Or depart from London Heathrow on 6 July for seven nights half board accommodation at Levante Beach Resort in Rhodes. This five star resort opened just last year.
Range of dates/locations available.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night