Imaginative Traveller has a great offer on their two overland family adventure holidays Africa. When you book two places you will get a third place for FREE. This offer is available on all 2013 departures and includes transport, guides, accommodation and most meals. Experience Africa in a purpose built truck using a mixture of camping and hotels with three professional crew looking after you.
Chose between an East Africa tour exploring the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater and ending in Zanzibar (prices from £1780 for 17 days overland) or a Namibia/Botswana explorer (with prices from £1630 for 19 days). These overland holidays are suitable for children aged 7 years and up. Prices are excluding international flights.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night