Close to London and Brighton Eco-camp UK offers woodland camping at their two sites set in Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Sussex. At Beech Estate Woodland Campsite you can pitch a tent or hire a bell tent. Wild Boar Wood Campsite is bell tent camping only. Both sites allow camp fires. Discover beautiful woodlands, countryside, streams and paths,
Both camp sites have some availability for the school holidays, mid-week, selected weekends and in September. Campsites are off-grid with no electricity. Tent Pitches are £15 for an adult & £7 a child per night. The bell tents which sleep 2 adult and up to three small children are from £90 a night – children under 2 stay for free.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night