The weather is perfect for an unforgettable adventure in a beautifully restored campervan from the 1970s. Pack the kids and set off on a roadtrip with the freedom and flexibility that campervan holidays offer. All three campers – Tulip, Lily and Blossom – all sleep 4.
Prices vary on length of hire. Typical prices for August are £400-£450 for weekend hire (Fri 6pm to Mon 6pm); mid-week £300-£350 (Tues 2pm to Thurs 4pm) and a full week £625-£750 (Sat 2pm to Fri 3pm).
Dependent on hire type the price includes a welcome pack, fully comprehensive insurance, breakdown cover, double duvet & linen, sleeping bags, cooking equipment, tea/coffee/sugar and washing up essentials. Contact Kent Campervan Hire for dates and prices.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night