Choose from a family adventure short break (2 to 4 days) staying at the Good Shed or a family adventure seven day holiday at Bracken Tor House. On the short breaks you can arrive any day and then select your own activities dependent on what is being offered on the days you stay. With the seven day holiday you arrive on the Saturday with 3 full days of activities and 6 evening activities included. Accommodation at Bracken Tor is a family bunk room with catering included. Activities include watersports, high ropes, archery, rock climbing, gorge scrambling and either pony trekking or the Big Oke abseil for over 12s. Evening activities include quizzes, campfire and night walks.
Great value with a 2 night short break in a family room with catering and activities for £113 per adult and £91 for under 14s.; camping brings this down to £83 and £71. The seven night holiday starts from £274 per adult and £229 for under 14s. Activities suitable for children aged 5 and over.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night