This family short break in Montenegro takes in northern Montenegro with a trip to the to the National Park Durmito where you can hike or bike in the stunning mountain scenery that includes Montenegro’s highest peak and the deepest gorges in Europe. You will spend a day rafting the River Tara as well as visiting the glacial Black Lake perfect for swimming. Explore ancient tombstones and the town of Zabljak.
Accomodation is either with shepherds outside of Zabljak in simple wooden huts, shared bathroom and great food or in a hotel of your choice in the center of Zabljak.
This family holiday in Montenegro departs every Sunday and Wednesday until the 18 September 2013. The cost is from £129 to £317 per person for the four days excluding flights and includes 3 nights accommodation, welcome dinner and one day of rafting. The final price is dependent on the accommodation type and transfers. There is a 20% discount for children under 14.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night