If you are looking for a brilliant end to the summer holidays for your kids then this multi-activity break could be it. PGL has a huge 40% off its 4 night breaks starting Monday 26th August at six of its centres across England – prices are now as low as £267 per child, a huge saving of 40%. With two children take advantage of pay for one at full price and get the second completely free. Prices vary across the centres and start from £439 for the first child. As the price includes all accommodation, all meals, all activities, instruction, equipment and caring supervision these breaks are really great value.
Must be booked by the 22 August and PGL’s special holiday insurance must be taken at time of booking. This kids multi-activity break is for children aged seven to sixteen years and during their time at the centre they will get to try new activities, enjoy some freedom and independence, make new friends and have a lot of fun too.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night