Bluestone national park resort in Pembrokeshire has some great late summer offers. Bluestone is perfect for a family break with over 100 free range activities to choose from and with 500 acres of free countryside to explore on foot or on bike. Bring your own bikes or hire them as there are great cycling routes and trails through quiet country lanes leading to the coast and pretty villages.
Bluestone Wales offers include a four night short break arriving on the 2 September at £525 and the 9 September at £500. There is staying Monday to Friday in Gateholm a spacious, detached three bedroom lodge with ensuite bathroom and a second bathroom.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night