Camping in the Forest has some great special campsite offers on its sites this summer. For example, you can stay at Ocknell in the New Forest from only £17.80 per night with direct access from your tent to beautiful heathland and forest walks as well as the New Forest cycle route. The beautiful village of Fritham with its ponies wondering freely down the street is just a short drive away and Fritham Walk at just over 4 miles long is a great way to get out exploring.
All of Camping in the Froest sites are set in the heart of Forestry Commission land so there is plenty of family fun to be had in the woods. Plus children under five camp for free!!.At selected campsites this summer, Forest Rangers have a range of fun activities planned ranging from forest survival to orienteering to ‘Dusk Watch’ and ‘Night Vision’ events. Activities vary dependent on the site so please check to see what’s on.
A week’s camping at Ocknell arriving on the 3 August would cost £146.30 for 2 adults and 1 child aged over 5. This includes a family and mid week discount for a standard pitch. Terms and conditions apply.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night