Old Tump House is recently launched and is a beautiful 18th century self-catering cottage overlooking the Forest of Dean with some availability during August. This family friendly cottage sleeps six in three double ensuite bedrooms with space in each room for a travel cot. It makes a great base for exploring the beautiful Forest of Dean with its meandering footpaths and a Family Cycle path that runs through the Forest away from traffic. The Wye Valley is also easy to reach and is known for its climbing, canoeing and kayaking activities and superb high wire adventure courses.
The cottage costs £780 per week in August and from £600 in September. Mid week and weekend breaks are also available.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night