This family cycling holiday in Sardinia is perfect for families who want to take their time cycling on quiet roads, enjoying the scenery and allowing time to explore some of the local history and play and swim in the sea. It is perfect for families with younger children when hiring tag along bikes or child trailers.
Cycle country lanes and coastal roads equipped with detailed road books and maps. Pass vineyards and olive groves, oak wooded valleys with archaeological remains, rugged cliffs and beautiful beaches. The cycling is suitable for children aged 9 or above and for younger children tag along bikes or child trailers can be hired.
Price is from £720 per adult; £615 per child aged 2-6 years and £650 per child aged 7-12 excluding flights. Children under 2 stay for free when travelling with 2 full paying adults. The cost includes 7 nights Agriturismo/small hotel/B&B accommodation , 50% of meals provided and 6 days of riding. Departures until November 2013.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night