If you think your children would enjoy a half term break participating in a range of adventure activities and making friends then a residential multi-activity break at PGL may be just the thing. Half term holidays are suitable for children aged seven to sixteen inclusive with separate age groups for 7-10s, 10-13s and 13-16s.
All breaks include accommodation, all meals, activities, instruction, caring supervision and evening fun. With one child you can save 40% on four night breaks and with two children you can save 50% on each one. Parents with three children or more – or co-ordinating with friends to round up an extra child – the saving is 60%.
Four night breaks start October 15 (in Scotland), 22, 28 or 29 and 7 night breaks on October 12 (in Scotland), 19 or 26. When booking October half term holidays please use the offer code as shown on the PGL website.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night