5 star Trevella Holiday Park in Cornwall has a fun October half term lined up for you with a great selection of Ranger led nature and survival activities. Come face to face with bugs, bats and beasties that live in and around the park’s own nature reserve and lakes or in the streams, rock pools and sands of nearby Crantock Beach.
These FREE activities include:
- spooky night time walks to spot moths and bats
- discovering underwater insects
- catching bugs with pit-fall traps
- survival skills including shelter building and map reading
- freshwater fishing for beginners
A 3 night stay arriving on Friday 25 October costs from £178. This is staying in a caravan that sleeps 6.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night