There is availability this October half term on KE Adventure’s Morocco family adventure holiday trek. The holiday includes a four day trek with a Berber crew and their camels and you will travel across high sand dunes to isolated villages and rock ridge viewpoints. This is a bi-lingual trip open to both English and French families on selected departures.
Highlights include camel trekking in the desert, sleeping under the stars, traditional camel caravan on the edge of the Sahara desert and sightseeing in Marrakech. The holiday has been designed with children in mind and includes 5 hours of leisurely walking stopping to look at fossils, rock art.
Accommodation is 2 nights hotel, 5 nights camping. All meals are included except 2 dinners and the maximum group size is 16. Suitable for children aged 6 and over.
Departures Saturday 12 and 26 October and 21 and 28 December 2013. £475 for adults and children land only.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night