These beautiful tipis in the south-west of France are perfect for families with space for up to 4 children. There are three tipis in total that can be booked individually or as a group with exclusive use. The site is open for a few more weeks so book now for a last minute getaway or book early for next year when the season opens next year.
Each tipi is individually hand finished and painted with traditional Navajo art work. There is a superking sized bed for the adults and for the children single beds. Cots can also be provided for younger guests. What I love is that there are spacious lockable private bathrooms with shower, flushing toilet and porcelain sink on antique sewing machine pedestals. Baby baths can be provided.
Visit the local French markets, hire bikes and take the family to some lovely local parks.
Rates are £83 per tipi and bathroom per night and £500 per 7 nights. There is free Wi-Fi. Pet friendly too!
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night