I love this active 5 day family Lapland adventure holiday from Families Worldwide – just the name makes me want to book. Ice-Pop is a truly unique, snow adventure beyond the Arctic Circle where the family can try snow-shoeing, go sledging and play in the snow, go on an optional husky ride and learn about the indigenous Sami people and their reindeer.
Accommodation is in a comfortable Scandinavian-style hotel with sauna and views across the frozen river (4 nights). You can extend the trip with an overnight stay at the Snow Hotel in Norway (additional cost).
Departures in 2015 include February half-term, Easter and Xmas.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night