If you are looking for a good deal on a totally unique place half term escape then this is it. Bivouac located in the Yorkshire Dales offers luxurious, rustic and sustainable off grid accommodation. Choose to stay in a hand crafted, round-wood timber frame woodland Shack or a canvas Yurt burrowed into the hillside.
Over half term there is availability in both the shacks and the yurts. Arriving on the 30 October a minimum three night stay costs £158.33 for a yurt and £232.50 for a shack. The shacks are snug with everything from crockery to the wood fired stove, antique rocking chairs and sleep up to 7 (2 double, 3 singles). The yurts also have a wood burning stove and sleep up to five (1 double and 3 single).
Their website is a delight so please take a look.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night