Admirals Rest is a child friendly cottage nestled in the pretty conservation area of Deal. This East Kent coastal town with its Georgian seafront and 1950s pier is a perfect destination for families. Children can explore its two castles and pebble beach whilst mums & dads can enjoy the eclectic mix of independent shops, restaurants and coffee shops on the award winning High Street. The cottage is available for short breaks and weekly rentals.
The cottage sleeps a family of four in two bedrooms and there are heaps of baby/child friendly features including a cot, bed guard, high chair, upcycled cable drum as a colouring table, socket protectors, 3D DVDs, books, games, toys, microscooters, plastic cutlery & plates…
A 2 day mid week break in April is just £170 for the cottage with one week breaks at £480.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night