Saddle Skedaddle offer a great range of family cycling holidays across Europe and if you are looking for an easy paced one then their Azores Adventures can be booked as a guided or a self-guided tour with maps and road books provided. In addition to the cycling the trip includes hiking, whale watching and a jeep safari.
This holiday will suit families who are new to cycling and families who are used to day rides but want to keep the distances low (no more than 11 miles a day). Most of the routes are flat.
Departures during the months of May, June, July and August 2014. The holiday is 8 days long. Adult prices from £715 pp (child prices and family discounts available). Bike hire is an additional £140 (adult) and £100 (child). 5% discount when booked by end of January 2014.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night