Want to camp with a baby in France but no room in the car for all the equipment required. Camping Indigo has sites all over France and on request will provide a high chair and cot free of charge on all camping holidays booked (excluding July and August). A Camping Indigo holiday is all about living a simple outdoor lifestyle on a natural site in the heart of a beautiful region in France.
A range of accommodation is available including Wood & Canvas tent (some with own bathroooms), gypsy caravan, chalet or mobile home. Sites include swimming pools, playgrounds, a friendly place to eat, clean toilet and shower and baby changing facilities and in the summer a varied programme of simple activities on and off site. Camping Indigo is a great choice for your camping holidays in France.
Booking by phone is required when requesting baby equipment.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night