A new concept in luxury camping these beautiful domes can be found on a spacious, friendly camp site in the south-west of France. Designed with space and comfort in mind the domes feature hanging beds for the children, comfy Fatboy bean-bags, proper king-size beds with high-quality mattresses and a covered, substantial al fresco dining area with a state-of-the-art ‘plancha’ gas cooker for all your dining needs.
Glisten Camping have hand picked Col d’ibardin as the first site to feature these luxury domes. On site there are kids and grown up pools, a kids’ club and activities, sports and games for teenagers and reliable clean facilities.
Weekend breaks (three nights) £425.00 and midweek breaks (four nights) £425.00 are available in the low and mid seasons. Seven night breaks start from £560 in the low season. Season starts 1 April 2014. Domes sleep 6 people (4 adults max).
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night