Holland family cycling holiday that combines a hotel barge with easy safe cycling on flat cycle ways – next trip leaves 5 July 2014 with further dates during July and August 2014.
Designed for kids from 7 to 11 the pace is relaxed so all family members can fully participate in the days cycle. Discover pretty canals, visit castles and towns such as the famous cheese town of Gouda and see the 19 windmills of Kinderfijk.
Prices from £570 for a family a four and includes most meals and 7 nights barge accommodation, bicycle with gears and pannier plus extras.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night