Forest Holidays offer luxury wooden cabins in 9 idyllic locations across England and Scotland. The Forest Holidays ethos is all about families spending quality time together, learning and playing in the great outdoors. Blackwood Forest in Hampshire opened last year and it’s cabins are hidden deep inside a beech forest.
A range of Easter activities are available when you book an Easter break between April 11 and April 28:
- a Forest Easter Egg Hunt
- join the Forest Ranger to learn more about spring in the woods
- meet the Easter Bunny handing out Easter Eggs
- take part in Easter competitions
There is limited availability over Easter and what’s left is going fast. A luxury cabin with hot tub for 4 is £780 for a three night stay arriving on Friday 11 April. All sites are pet friendly. All cabins are set exclusively within Forestry Commission estates.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night