If you think your children would enjoy an Easter break participating in a range of adventure activities and making friends then a residential multi-activity break at PGL may be just the thing.
All breaks include accommodation, all meals, activities, instruction, caring supervision and evening fun. Each centre offers a slightly different range of activities, but most will include archery, canoeing, climbing, ropes courses, mountain biking and a zip wire, with virtually all activities taking place within the landscaped grounds of each centre. Other facilities may include all-weather sports pitches or activity ‘barns’.
Start dates are 5, 12 or 19 April. A seven night holiday at Boreatton Park in Shropshire will cost just £469 for 2 children on the book one get one free offer. Four night breaks are discounted by up to 40% – a stay at Winmarleigh Hall, Lancashire is now £239 per child (no need to send 2 on this offer). Bookings for these deals must be made by the 3 April 2014 and PGL’s special activity insurance must be taken for each child.
Suitable for children aged seven to sixteen inclusive with separate age groups for 7-10s, 10-13s and 13-16s. Seven, four and two night Easter activity holidays available at PGL centres across England and Scotland.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night