This Norfolk family cycling adventure is based at a working farm from which you can choose a variety of cycling tours from 3 and 26 miles in length. Depending on your chosen route you can visit Zoos, Museums and much more. The farm also has a 1 mile private road where cycling skills can be practised before hitting the quiet country lanes.
Tours start on a Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and you will stay in 4* accommodation among the former dairy, milking parlour with plenty of space to explore on this 700 acre farm. Adult price is £299 per adult based on 2 adults sharing a family room/suite for 3 nights. The first child is free then each child after that is £110.
Price includes all essential equipment. including quality bikes, tag-a-longs, seats and trailers, welcome briefing, detailed maps with special route notes and on-oad breakdown service. Optional fourth night.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night