The South-West of England is open for business with some great deals available. The Old School House Falmouth is converted from a Victorian school building and with 3 bedrooms is perfect for a multi-generational break. The accommodation sleeps 6 plus a cot in a double room, twin room and a bunk room. There is a family sized bathroom, enclosed paved garden and views across Falmouth harbour from nearly every room.
There are some beautiful beaches close by with Gyllyngvase Beach less than a mile away. This beach is patrolled by lifeguards from Easter onwards. Enjoy traditional fish and chips at Harbour Lights and take a river boat trip up the River Fal to Truro.
Price now reduced to £520.80 from £651 (a 20% saving) for a 7 night stay at this family friendly cottage Cornwall starting 5 April and departing 12 April. Travel cot, high chair and wi-fi.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night