This funky B & B set back from the seafront in Eastbourne simply loves welcoming families to its abode. There are six well equipped guest suites all with space for a cot/toddler bed and several come with double futons as well as double beds. The suites also have their own mini kitchens complete with fridge, hob, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster and pots and pans. Baby sitting and a mobile massage service can be pre-booked and there are also toys, games and books available to borrow.
A 3 night stay in this family friendly guest house in Eastbourne arriving Sunday 13 April to Wednesday 16 April is £282.00. Rate based on 2 adults with 1 child aged between 0-5 years. An extra child aged 0-5 years is £5 per night, 6-16 year olds are £10 each per night. Breakfast can also purchased at £9 per adult and £5 per child should you not want to cook.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night