Noirmoutier is a pretty island off the Atlantic coast of France. With 25 miles of sandy beaches, 80 kms of cycling and 64 kms of footpaths there are endless exploration opportunities. Situated on the edge of one of these beaches you will find Domaine les Moulins a 5 star, 5 hectare campsite offering lodges, wood and canvas tents and camping pitches. There is mini-golf, boules, table tennis, a kids playground and multisports ground as well as a Kids’ Club, spa, hammam, swimming pool and gym.
Prices can rocket over the summer holidays so choose your date of arrival and accommodation type carefully. A holiday arriving on the 9 August costs 849 euros for a 4 person tipi. Arrive 30 August and pay just 299 euros.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night