Meadow Keeper’s cottage is ‘a higgledy piggeldy cottage on wheels’ set in the East Sussex countryside. The cottage is a roomy four person space done out with a double bed, two singles that double up as benches, a fold-away dining table between them, an indoor cooking area with sink, a small wardrobe and, for chilly evenings, a log burner. Outside there is your own fire pit and outdoor dining area. Just to the side is a log fired shower, and opposite is a tranquil wildlife pond. The Cottage sits between two wildflower meadows.
Kids can run wild, feed the animals morning and evening, make campfires and parents can test their skills with a little longbow archery or a tractor driving lesson!
There is limited availability over the summer for this quirky accommodation – a 4 night break arriving Monday 11 August costs£460.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night