Cardigan Bay on the west coast of Wales offers plenty of opportunities for exploring beaches, secret coves and wildlife spotting. Located close to the shores of Cardigan Bay you can stay in ‘Sonia’ a 1950’s pleasure launch set on land with sea views. The double bed in the front of the boat even has a glass dome for stargazing.
The boat will sleep 2 adults and 2 children with the padded seating bench converting into 2 narrow sleeping beds for the children. In the converted little barn next door there is a woodburner, kitchen and shower room complete with all the comforts you would normally expect. Children aged 2 and over.
There are walks to local beaches and the Bay is home to the largest population of of bottlenose dolphins. Dolphin and seal watching trips are available in the local area.
One week in August arriving 15 August costs £670.
No 1 in the Times Top 10 Quirky Cottages & Beach Houses (2013)
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night