This wonderful traditional cave house in Galera, Andalucia has availability during May half term and the school summer holidays. Set in a conservation area with mountain views there is plenty for kids to do including a trip to the local swimming and freshwater pools and mountain walks that start from the door of the cave. Further afield are the sandy beaches of the coast where there is an aqua park, azure-blue lakes for bathing, go-karting and castles.
The cave sleeps 6 (max 4 adults) in 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and a double sofabed in the living room. There’s also a bath on the terrace for cooling off. Free wi-fi available at the property. The village of Galera has four places to eat, a selection of bars, a weekly market and local wine.
A 5 night stay starting 27th May is just £341 and a 7 night stay starting 2 August is £465. Other dates available.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night