If you are planning on travelling to Ireland as a family this year then now is the time to book as kids travel free with Irish Ferries. This is a great offer as it applies to all crossings to Ireland from Britain on all dates this year. This includes weekend sailings, peak July and August holidays, October Half Term, Christmas 2014 and New Year 2015. Bookings must be made by midnight on Monday 30 June 2014.
Irish Ferries offer up to 16 daily ferry crossings to Ireland from Britain with routes between Holyhead – Dublin and Pembroke – Rosslare.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night