Set in Wiltshire in 150 acres of the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Beauty you will find PGL’s Liddington Adventure Centre which is now bigger and better following an extensive development programme. In the grounds, new activity stations include exciting ‘at height’ structures: a climbing tower with double zip wire, a double-sided climbing wall, two giant swings and two challenge courses that include a trapeze as well as a Jacob’s ladder and a vertical challenge. A new lake for canoeing and raft-building has also been created, and now boasts three on-site water-sports locations.
A seven-night family holiday at Liddington this summer costs from £1580 in total based on two adults each paying £435, and two children between five and 18 years each paying £355. Toddlers two to four years are free, but must be supervised by a parent at all times. Accommodation rooms are modern, comfortable and ensuite.
Liddington Adventure Centre is less than 10 minutes from M4 junction 15 (Swindon). Unaccompanied holidays for children aged 7 to 18 years also available.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night