The Novotel Thalassa Sea & Spa Hotel is a great value hotel located on Gatseau beach to the south of the île d’Oléron, a beautiful island off the Atlantic coast of France. The hotel is in a remote location surrounded by 4942 acres of forest. Kids will love the sandy beach and during the French school holidays a Kids Club runs Monday to Friday from 3 to 12 years.
Bicycles can be rented to explore the island (connected to the mainland by a bridge) and on site there are tennis courts, table tennis, free Wi-Fi and play areas. There are also boat trips with great views of Fort Boyard.
This hotel has availability over the school summer holidays and two children under 16 can stay free in their parents’ or grandparents room and eat the buffet breakfast for free. From 70 euros for a room sleeping four.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night