For those who enjoy wild camping with open fires then Dernwood Farm in the heart of the Sussex Weald boasts 70 acres of ancient coppiced woodland. For those who like to glamp there are Bell Tents in private clearings with woodburning stoves and a Safari Tent with 3 bedrooms set in exclusive 8 acres of woodland. New for 2014 is a private area of coppiced woodland with 3 pitches available around a natural pond and own Tree Bog loo.
Free falconry displays throughout the season and you can also book a private session from £5 for half an hour following on from these. The farm produces its own beef and pork which can be purchased on-site along with free range eggs.
Family friendly camping costs £10 for adults and £5 for children aged 5 and over. Check with Dernwood Farm for glamping prices. One of the top 10 campsites in England as voted by Cool Camping. 40 minutes from Brighton and 25 from Tunbridge Wells.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night