Autumn is a great time to stay at a Feather Down farm with an excellent choice of locations. Get ready for woodland walks, beautiful bike rides, conker collecting, jumping in puddles, leaf fights and cuddling up, cosy at the end of the day in your luxurious tent. Tents sleep up to six (5 adults and 1 child up to the age of 12).
The following two farms have mid week breaks form £249. Sunninglye Farm is set in the High Weald, Kent an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Your luxury canvas tent will be in a hilltop copse facing outwards with views across the surrounding fields and woodland. Highlights include a Naturewatch Hideout, raft building on the pond and freedom to wonder all over the farm. Each tent has its own camp fire site.
New Barn Farm is set in the Bedfordshire Wolds where the eight tents look out onto a six acre grass field. There is a woodland to play in and open access to forestry, lake sides and country parks.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night