Why not get a group together and stay at High Barsham – an historic farm building in North Barsham, located close to the Norfolk coast. High Barsham offers luxury accommodation that sleeps up to 12 people in 5 double bedrooms and 1 twin. There is a woodburner for cosy evenings around the fire and a private walled courtyard garden. There are two games rooms – one with table tennis and one with table football. Children welcome.
Local attractions for kids include the Sea Life Sanctuary at Hunstanton, Banham Zoo in Attleborough andthe Thursford Collection in Thursfood Green (engines, mechanical organs, Wurlitzers and fairground rides).
High Barsham is now £1500 for half term (reduced from £1975) for a 4 night stay arriving on the 27 October 2014 a saving of 25%.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night