Hidden Valley Yurts provide luxury eco-friendly yurt holidays in the Wye Valley. This year the site is staying open through to October which means you can escape to a Mongolian Yurt for a quirky half term getaway. Stay warm and cosy in felt lined yurts with wood burning stoves and an outside fire pit.
Situated in a 4 acrea wildflower meadow there are paths to follow, a fairy garden. a mown area with a badminton net, a boules pitch and lots of space for football and cricket. You may be lucky and spot deer, badges and foxes that share the land with alpacas and Jacob sheep. Locally there is mountain biking, canoeing, horse riding and climbing. The Black Mountains are a twenty minute drive away.
Breaks from £435 during school holidays, from £200 non peak. Yurts sleep 5 or 7 people.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night