Travel this October half term to one of Mark Warner’s resorts in Greece or Portugal for some late summer sunshine and family fun. Mark Warner have been providing family friendly holidays for over 35 years and voted best Medium Activity/Sports Holiday Company and Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company in the British Travel Awards.
A 7 night holiday at the Mark Warner Ocean Club Beach Resort on the southern coast of the Algarve costs £2718 for a family of four (with 2 children 11 years of age or under). The resort has four swimming pools and plenty of activities including tennis, mountain biking, swimming pools and fitness classes. The sheltered bay is ideal for watersports. The price includes flights, transfers, apartment accommodation, half board, children’s clubs for 2-13 years and evening childcare. This holiday departs 25 October for 7 nights.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night