If you are chasing the sunshine this half term then Morocco could be for you with average temperatures of 21 degrees and nine hours of sunshine. This holiday from Imaginative Traveller offers a great introduction to the country where you will travel with like minded families in a small group travelling from city to coast and seeking out along the way places where few tourists get to go.
The tour takes in Marrackech, small Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains and Essaouira with its fortified walls and fishing harbour where you can experience camel riding on the beach.
Departures at half term, Christmas and throughout 2015. Adults £435 per person and children £410 per child excluding flights.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night